1. Entrance Exam:
– Students should face an interview during submission of admission form.
– Edmark will set an entrance exam. The entrance date time and center of Entrance Exam will be informed during submission of admission form.
– Entrance exam will be computer based, model questions will be provided along with admission form.
– Answers will be checked by computer so students are suggested to follow the instructions given by invigilators.
– Result of entrance will be published on same day of examination or will be informed during examination.
– Student can get result via sms or through website.
– Students who are listed in merit list are informed to admit directly. Deadline of admission will be given along with result.
– Students who are enlisted in admission from entrance result can be admitted within deadline.
– Edmark will publish higher number of students in merit list than its intake capacity so students are informed to get admission before the seats are fulfilled.
– Edmark will provide wide range of scholarship to deserving students on first come first basis. Students are advised to get admission before fulfill and scholarship quota